In the second part of this conversation between the two Marks before their book goes to their editor, they wonder if it will survive the edit, or does the experiment end here?
In this episode you will discover:
- Why you should try and make scenes work harder before discarding them
- Why giving ideas time to marinade is so important
- Some tips on how to generate a title for your book
- The importance of an author’s name and should you use a pseudonym?
- And why it can be good to be forced to make decisions.
Get your free ebook with advice and tips from million-selling authors at: http://www.bestsellerexperiment.com