Sam Missingham fell in love with the quirks of the publishing industry when she started working at The Bookseller over a decade ago. Since then she has worked at HarperCollins as head of audience development, and now runs The Lounge, a marketing resource for writers. With an outsider’s perspective, she has been a pioneer of change in how publishers view digital sales and marketing...
In this episode you will discover…
- Changes in the publishing industry and what lays ahead in the future
- How to reach 26 million people with a budget of £150
- How organisations like The Alliance of Independent Authors can help you
- How you can use The Lounge to market your books
- And what it takes to be an "empowered author”.