The two Marks bring you up to date on the trials and tribulations their nascent bestseller, the processes that they’re going through, and how two writers can work together without driving each other bonkers.
In this episode you will discover:
- How they decided on what to write about and how you can use the same template.
- How to take your big ideas and themes and apply them to your story and characters.
- Discover if you’re a plotter or a pantser (that’s a word, apparently).
- What we’ve learned from our guests so far and how we’re applying that to our story.
- The dangers of relying on your outline too much.
- Why it’s essential to be able to hold two opposing views in your head.
- Why texture can wait, and why it pays to be observant.
- And why you should be thinking of where your book will sit in a bookshop.
Get your free ebook with advice and tips from million-selling authors at: http://www.bestsellerexperiment.com