The two Marks are recording in the same room! Will universes collide? Will they reveal any more about their damn book? They talk about research, reconnoitring locations, and more in the first of a two-parter...
In this episode you will discover:
- Tips for speaking to experts for research
- The importance of a critical path and the consequences of missing deadlines
- The benefits of actually going to a place for research, over just looking on Google Earth
- The importance of keeping the tone even, resisting cheap gags and gaining the confidence to cut material
- What you should never say to an author, and why changing the name of a character can be a bad idea…
Get your free ebook with advice and tips from million-selling authors at: http://www.bestsellerexperiment.com