Kate Harrison is a rare breed. A fiction and non-fiction award-winning author who used her insight experience with the BBC to produce a huge bestselling series of non-fiction diet and lifestyle books. We discuss with Kate about her phenomenally successful 5:2 Diet series, how she straddles the life as both a fiction and non-fiction author, and how her experience on shows like Panorama have shaped her storytelling.
In this episode you will discover:
- How to channel your personal experience and passion into your work
- How to use search results to discover a market for your book and connect with your readers
- How you can apply the classic hero’s journey to your non-fiction writing
- How writing your book’s blurb first will help you stay on track
- Some great tips for newsletter content
Get your free ebook with advice and tips from million-selling authors at: http://www.bestsellerexperiment.com