Joe is the bestselling author of Heart-Shaped Box, Horns, NOS4A2, Locke & Key and most recently the New York Times #1 epic blockbuster The Fireman. Joe, son of Stephen King, is powerhouse storyteller from an incredible family of writers. He is also an endless well of writing advice, so be ready to take notes… lots of notes…
In this episode you will discover:
- The power of two: two writers and a two-word sentence
- How the secret to the Beatles’ success can be applied to your writing
- Joe’s rule when tackling second drafts, and his first paragraph trick.
- Joe’s top tip that he got from his track coach at school
- How rewriting someone else’s work, and the game Go, can benefit your writing.
Get your free ebook with advice and tips from million-selling authors at: http://www.bestsellerexperiment.com