Sarah Pinborough has had over twenty novels published and written for TV and film. Sarah’s new thriller Behind Her Eyes is getting incredible buzz after a heated auction. Sarah is always funny, insightful and often eye-wateringly honest. Brace yourselves for one of our most entertaining author chats yet… WARNING: Contains strong adult language!
In this episode you will discover:
- Why you should get networking.
- The importance of thinking time.
- How to cope with an editor’s notes.
- The common mistakes made by men writing women.
- And the benefit of being charming.
Get your free ebook with advice and tips from million-selling authors at: http://www.bestsellerexperiment.com