Now displaying: Page 1
Jul 16, 2018
- Steve Cavanagh is the author of the Eddie Flynn legal thrillers The Defence, The Plea, The Liar and now, with his new book Thirteen, he is on the verge of a bestselling breakthrough. Steve brings his legal expertise to his writing and creates compelling characters and nail-biting thrillers, and co-presents the Two Crime Writers And A Microphone podcast… Which we’re not going to plug on the show. No way.
In this episode you will discover…
- Why a screenwriting rejection from Frances Ford Coppola shouldn’t get you down
- Why holding your nerve when told to scrap your book can pay dividends
- Top tips on keeping your series character fresh and making your antagonists compelling
- Why it’s so important to be a fan of your genre and to become a member of the genre’s community
- And how to announce to an editor that what you’ve written is something different...
©(c) 2020 Mark Stay & Mark Desvaux