Robin is the author of the Murder Most Unladylike Mysteries books, a middle grade series following schoolgirl detectives Daisy Wells and Hazel Wong in a 1930s English boarding school, but Robin started out on her bestselling adventure with NaNoWriMo.
In this episode you will discover…
- How to get through that first draft and accept that all first drafts are horrible.
- How you can take that first draft and make it awesome.
- The importance of an elevator pitch.
- The thing that happens to all first drafts at 33,000 words!
- How to use word count to structure your writing day.
- How to use Pinterest for your research.